This is the Linux app named Volume Normalizer plugin for XMMS whose latest release can be downloaded as volnorm-0.8.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Volume Normalizer plugin for XMMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Volume Normalizer plugin for XMMS
This is a plugin for the MP3 player XMMS, it does volume normalizing so that you will not need to play with the volume knob whenever a song changes. It will set all songs to a fixed level that you set.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/volnorm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.