This is the Linux app named Voodoo-Mock whose latest release can be downloaded as voodoo-mock-0.5.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Voodoo-Mock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Voodoo-Mock is a framework for `mock objects' based unit testing in C++. Written in perl, Voodoo-Mock parses C++ code, and generates redirection and mock classes. Voodoo-Mock can be used with test suite frameworks such as CXXTest or CPPUnit.
repo now stored @github:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoo-mock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.