This is the Linux app named VoteSim to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as votesim-1.0.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VoteSim to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VoteSim to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:VoteSim simulates three main types of elections: traditional, hitler,
and two-party system. A traditional election is a customary democractic
election where the winners are the candidates who receive the most
votes. A hitler election is an inverse election, where the winners are
the candidates who receive the least votes. A two-party system election
is a traditional election where the each vote is cast to either of the
two most popular candidates (i.e. voters are forced to choose between
the two most popular candidates rather than than a third party).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/votesim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.