This is the Linux app named VR Mosaic - C++ Builder Applet to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as VRMosaic.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VR Mosaic - C++ Builder Applet to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VR Mosaic - C++ Builder Applet to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:VR Mosaic - C++ Builder Applet - v.2.5
Smart Sliding Cells Game for Windows
sources & project included
also demonstartes the use of a 2D matrix
implemented as a dyn vector
(*) now it supports changing the Visual Style
(*) now includes automatic resolver !!
please, let me know what you think about this project
- 2D Dynamic Matrix
- Mosaic Game
- Sliding Cells
- Visual Style
- C++ Builder
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vrmosaic-c-builder-applet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.