This is the Linux app named vTubeSQL whose latest release can be downloaded as vTubeSQLv0.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vTubeSQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONvTubeSQL is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the embedded remote streams over the Web. Currently it can list YouTube, Google Video, and much more into the MySQL database, and generate the links to stream the embedded videos.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtube/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.