This is the Linux app named Vue CLI whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.5.15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vue CLI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vue CLI is the Standard Tooling for Vue.js Development. Vue CLI provides a great number of features including out-of-the-box support for TypeScript, Babel, PostCSS, ESLint, PWA, as well as Unit Testing and End-to-end Testing. It comes with its own graphical user interface and a plugin system that allows for the building and sharing of reusable solutions that can answer common needs. Vue CLI provides instant prototyping with a single Vue file, and is fully configurable with no need for ejecting.
Vue CLI is future-ready, allowing you to ship native ES2015 code for modern browsers, or build your Vue components as native web components.
- Supports Babel, TypeScript, ESLint, PostCSS, PWA, Unit Testing & End-to-end Testing
- Built-in GUI
- Extensible with its plugin system
- Instant prototyping
- Configurable without ejecting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vue-cli.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.