This is the Linux app named Vulcan Project whose latest release can be downloaded as vulcan_project_0.6a_test.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vulcan Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project does not update here anymore.
This project has been moved to [Vulcan2012] https://sourceforge.net/projects/vulcan2012/
Vulcan Project is micro-architecture that are implemented the basic commands (open, close, undo / redo, copy / paste ...) and the docking-system is required for UI development. Vulcan Project is based on Flex / AIR framework.
- New / Close / Save / Save As / Open / Undo / Redo / Copy / Paste
- Application UI - Docking System Component
- MXML CodeGenerator
- Drag & Resize Graphical Editor – UiCanvas Component
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vulcanproject/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.