This is the Linux app named Vulcan whose latest release can be downloaded as Vulcan_0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vulcan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
:: Vulcan ::
This is a very simple yet neat and powerful set of tools and utilities that improves your every day development performance.
In a few words Vulcan is a General JS Programming Utilities.
If you are tired from the poor performance of other libraries like JQuery, then Vulcan is for you!
How to use:
var my_vulcan = new vulcan();
Vulcan API namespaces:
.validation - Several utilities for validation.
.events - Several utilities for events.
.conversions - Several utilities for conversions.
.graphics - Several utilities for graphics.
.objects - Several utilities for managing objects.
.system - Several utilities for managing system operations.
Do a "console.log(my_vulcan);" to see all the calls under the namespaces!
- All in one JS utillity
- High performance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vulcanjs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.