This is the Linux app named Vuurmuur whose latest release can be downloaded as vuurmuur-0.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vuurmuur with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vuurmuur is a powerful firewall manager for Linux/iptables. Vuurmuur supports traffic shaping and live monitoring. It has an easy to learn configuration that allows both simple and complex configurations, and can be fully configured through the Ncurses GUI.
Vuurmuur supports NAT, Port Forwarding and has IPv6 support.
- live monitoring
- traffic shaping
- easy rule syntax
- ncurses gui
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Console/Terminal, Command-line, Curses/Ncurses
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vuurmuur/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.