This is the Linux app named w3OS webOS web based desktop whose latest release can be downloaded as w3OSv6_alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named w3OS webOS web based desktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
w3OS webOS web based desktop
Web OS to host web based applications. An API allows to create online applications. Uses web 2.0 techniques. Integrate existing web apps. Featuring: GUI, icons, tasks, users. Office apps: oulook, CRM, browser, browser, post-it, mail.
- Advanced User/Groupe Management
- Active Directory Integration
- Customizable Desktop and Icons
- No Flash, No Java, No Plugin
- Clear API
- File Manager
- Contact Manager
- Chart representation of Hierarche
- Support for User SSL Certificate
- Application Access according to User/Group Rights
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/w3os/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.