This is the Linux app named WackoWiki whose latest release can be downloaded as wacko.6.1.14.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WackoWiki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WackoWiki is a light and easy to install multilingual Wiki-engine. Supports WYTIWYG-editing, page rights (ACLs), design themes (skins), file upload, email notification and much more. Compatible with PHP 7.3 - 8.1 and MariaDB / MySQL.
- full revision control
- powerful diff between revisions
- access control through per-page access control lists
- What You Think Is What You Get editing
- integrated page commenting functionality
- page watching & email notification on changes/comments
- design themes (skins) support
- uploads per page or global
- clusters & relative addressing
- automatic table of contents generation
- on-the-fly correction of punctual typos & spec. characters
- completely multilingual
- URI router
- template engine
- session handler
Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Other API, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wackowiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.