This is the Linux app named Simple Socket Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as SimpleSocketTool1v2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Socket Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Socket Tool
Application for creating Server or Client socket connections (TCP).
Possibility to send binary files and a "HEX" mode for send/receive byte values.
Store the conversation in a binary file.
No installation - Availible wrapped in i single .exe file that can be run on Windows system without admin rights, or use the .jar file on Linux & Mac
A Java application that requires Java 1.8 or above,
NOTE! If you encounter problems with the .exe, download and use the .jar file instead....troubleshooting ongoing.
- Create TCP Socket connections (Server or Client)
- Send files
- Send/recieve HEX formatted values
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simple-socket-tool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.