This is the Linux app named Wagtail whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wagtail with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wagtail is a powerful, open source content management system that’s focused on flexibility and user experience. Built on Django, Wagtail offers precise control and flexibility for designers, developers and editors. Designed by developers for developers, Wagtail plays nicely with everything else in your tech stack so you can do more and focus on perfecting your site. Designers will find Wagtail’s simple templating system ideal for building beautiful websites just the way they want, without any CMS constraints. Editors can create beautiful, modular streams of content that they can create once and publish everywhere. Simply put, it’s the CMS that makes everyone happy!
- A beautiful, fast, easy-to-use interface for authors
- Complete front-end design and structure control
- Highly scalable
- Content API for 'headless' sites with de-coupled front-end
- Can run on Raspberry Pi or a multi-datacenter cloud platform
- Tightly integrated and powerful search with Elasticsearch or PostgreSQL
- Intuitive image handling and support for embedded content
- Form builder
- Embraces and extends Django
- Multi-site and multi-language ready
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wagtail.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.