This is the Linux app named waho whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named waho with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WAHO (WareHouse) is an open source software for the administration of articles in a trading stock.
Articles are stored in a list with (until now) article number, name, unit price, trading stock.
The program is written in C and uses NCurses to give a simple UserInterface (TUI) in a terminal.
This is no professional software project! I make this mainly for learning the c-programming language and ncurses. But anyway, maybe somebody find it useful.
The program is published under the GNU GPLv3. For details read the license.txt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/waho/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.