This is the Linux app named Wake on LAN Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as WakeOnLan.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wake on LAN Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wake on LAN Tool
We created an Freeware Wake on Lan Tool which features an intutive and modern interface, good performance and overall strong useability.
It is optimized for Windows 10 and supports 32/64-Bit systems.
This wol tool enables you to wake up, restart or shutdown multiple computers at once.
We have an integrated IP-Scanner, so you can provide an IP-Range and scan your network for your end-devices.
This tool is available in english, german, french, italian, spanish, swedish.
We are open for feedback and recommendation, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Visit us on our website for more information:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wake-on-lan-tool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.