This is the Linux app named Wapiti whose latest release can be downloaded as wapiti3-3.0.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wapiti with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wapiti is a vulnerability scanner for web applications.
It currently search vulnerabilities like XSS, SQL and XPath injections, file inclusions, command execution, XXE injections, CRLF injections, Server Side Request Forgery, Open Redirects...
It use the Python 3 programming language.
- Fast and easy to use
- Generates vulnerability reports in various formats (HTML, XML, JSON, TXT...)
- Can suspend and resume a scan or an attack
- Can give you colors in the terminal to highlight vulnerabilities
- Different levels of verbosity
- Adding a payload can be as easy as adding a line to a text file
- Support HTTP and HTTPS proxies
- Authentication via several methods : Basic, Digest, Kerberos or NTLM
- Ability to restrain the scope of the scan (domain, folder, webpage)
- Safeguards against scan endless-loops (max number of values for a parameter)
- Can exclude some URLs of the scan and attacks (eg: logout URL)
- Extract URLs from Flash SWF files
- ... and more features described on the website !
Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wapiti/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.