This is the Linux app named HUSTOJ whose latest release can be downloaded as UOS_Ubuntu_Deepin_Debianonx86_x64_armhf_mips64el.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HUSTOJ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Popular Open Source Online Judge based on PHP/C++/MySQL/Linux for ACM/ICPC and NOIP training, with easy installation. Open source OJ system. HUSTOJ is free software under the GPL. (Only the original part of the code, which uses components from other open-source projects, please follow the agreement of the original component.) Because the web terminal/database/judgment machine are all packaged in the same image and cannot be extended, it is not recommended to use this image for distributed judgment. In addition, please do not use the SHM file system in Docker, it will be unable to mount due to insufficient memory space The sandbox environment causes inexplicable runtime errors. The default location of script installation is /home/judge, where src is all source code, data is test data, etc directory is the configuration file of the judgment side, and the install directory is various tool scripts.
- HUSTOJ is an GPL Free Software
- Comes with 6 demos
- Based on Ubuntu 22.04 installation
- Ubuntu replacement software source
- MySQL service
- Cross-platform, easy to install, with question bank
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hustoj.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.