This is the Linux app named Warshat ATLAS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WarshatATLASv2.1BetaUbuntu10.10_64bit.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Warshat ATLAS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Warshat ATLAS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Step Closer to a Fully Gui ATLAS .log Converter
A Gui .in Editor to be Used by ATLAS .log awk converter
- Gui .in Maker for ATALS .log Converting to ud4_dc with awk
- Add Prams for multiple .log files at once
- Add Function with extrcted nodes per file(s) for multiple .log files at once
- Add Plot multiple .log files at once ( Next Update )
- Export to .in(atlas_to_ut4_dc.in) file
- Copy Edited files With Export
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/warshat-atlas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.