This is the Linux app named watobo whose latest release can be downloaded as watobo-0.9.21.gem. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named watobo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWATOBO is intended to enable security professionals to perform highly efficient (semi-automated ) web application security audits.
- WATOBO has Session Management capabilities! You can define login scripts as well as logout signatures. So you don’t have to login manually each time you get logged out.
- WATOB can act as an transparent proxy
- WATOBO has anti-CSRF features
- WATOBO can perform vulnerability checks out of the box.
- WATOBO supports Inline De-/Encoding, so you don’t have to copy strings to a transcoder and back again. Just do it inside the request/response window with a simple mouse click.
- WATOBO has smart filter functions, so you can find and navigate to the most interesting parts of the application easily.
- WATOBO is written in (FX)Ruby and enables you to easiely define your own checks
- WATOBO is free software ( licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 2)
- It’s by siberas ;)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/watobo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.