This is the Linux app named WAV Audio Compressor whose latest release can be downloaded as compressor-030.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WAV Audio Compressor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WAV Audio Compressor
Audio Compressor (command line) - Utility to be used for audio (dynamic) compression of WAV files.
The process works as a real-time 2-band feedback sidechain compressor having threshold and knee optimized to match the best as possible to the full scale range. The "feedback speed" (attack), the "recovery speed" (release) as well as the maximum gain limit can be adjusted by the user.
This compressor was designed to give a "FM style" output, making it suitable to prepare music tracks for listening in noisy environments (vehicles) or to modulate a LPFM transmitter.
- Audio Compression
- Easy to use
- Reduced number of optional settings
- Command line or interactive console
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/compressor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.