This is the Linux app named WavePacket (C++) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as wavepacket-0.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WavePacket (C++) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WavePacket (C++) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWavePacket is a program package for numerical simulation of quantum-mechanical wavepacket dynamics of distinguishable particles. It can be used to solve single or coupled time-independent or time-dependent (linear) Schrödinger and Liouville-von Neumann-equations. Optionally accounting for the interaction with external electric fields within the semiclassical dipole approximation, WavePacket can be used to simulate modern experiments involving ultrashort light pulses in photo-induced physics or chemistry. WavePacket is suitable for teaching quantum mechanics as well as for research projects in physics and chemistry.
The present C++ version is an object-oriented rewrite of the existing Matlab version aiming to be more flexible. In particular, the goals are easy handling of open and closed systems and support for unusual setups.
- Time-dependent/-independent Schroedinger equation.
- Arbitrary open systems (Liouville von Neumann equations)
- Object-oriented code in C++
- Latest version 0.3 released on 30-Dec-2019
- More than 650 downloads in 2016
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpp.wavepacket.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.