This is the Linux app named Weapon M to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WeaponM-1.0-complete.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Weapon M to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Weapon M to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Weapon M is a Java client for the classic game TradeWars 2002.
== NOTICE ==
Due to the perpetual brokenness of SourceForge, the project wiki, issue tracker, and binary downloads have been moved to Chalcodes.com.
- Fast Java2D terminal display developed from scratch for this project.
- Beautiful universe maps created with the Prefuse data visualization library.
- Event-driven scripts with direct access to the database and all the power of Java.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weapon-m/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.