This is the Linux app named WeatherMonitoringStation to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WeatherMonitoringStation_1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WeatherMonitoringStation to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WeatherMonitoringStation to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:WeatherMonitoringStation is BeagleBone/Embedded Linux based software written in C++ intended to read, monitor, share and display environmental data such as temperature, humidity, wind speed etc.
At this stage of development, temperature is measured using a DS18B20 sensor and sent out via standard output and/or a TCP/IP connection. Additional features will be implemented in due time.
* Eclipse with CDT.
* GNU toolschain for ARM.
* Open collector buffer as described in AVR318 (http://www.atmel.com/images/doc2579.pdf).
* BeagleBone or similar (Angstrom v2011.12-core - Kernel 3.1.0+).
* DB18B20 temperature sensor.
* For the PC client, Python 3.3 or better is needed in addition to matplotlib.
- Embedded Linux
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Email-based interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weathermonitoringsystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.