This is the Linux app named WeatherUtils whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenWeatherRequest_Sample.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WeatherUtils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tools for retrieving the current weather and plotting the past weather:
- Python: current and predicted weather for 5 days using a weather API
- VB.NET: Plot of Weather Data / Bio Weather Monitor
- retrieving current weather
- retrieving predicted weather
- plotting weatherdata
- bio weather monitor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weatherutils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.