This is the Linux app named Web Annotation with Fragment Ids whose latest release can be downloaded as swp12-9.release4.2012.05.14.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Annotation with Fragment Ids with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web Annotation with Fragment Ids
This Projects aims to create a server-client architecture to make annotation of web elements not only possible, but easy to use.
The idea for this project has its roots within a practical software study for the module software Engeneering of the Unisversity of Leipzig, Germany.
Under the given liscence we want for everyone interested in supporting or further development to do so.
For usage and installation see our [Wiki].
- mark webcontent to share it with other people
- optional: comment your marked contents
- let others view your marks/comments by giving them fragment links
- optional: make additional marks or comments to existing annotation sessions
- easy to use bookmarklet extends browser functionality for our annotation service
- IN DEVELOPMENT: RDF-Data Export for specified Fragment Links
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fragmentlinks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.