This is the Linux app named Web Application Deployment gets done whose latest release can be downloaded as wackit-0.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Application Deployment gets done with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web Application Deployment gets done
Wackit is a web application framework in Perl, based on the popular CGI::Application framework. Wackit aims to decrease time and cost to deploy, decrease time to add new features, and is meant for developers who just want to get things done.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wackit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.