This is the Linux app named Web Appointment Scheduling System whose latest release can be downloaded as wass.4.1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Appointment Scheduling System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web Appointment Scheduling System
The Web Appointment Scheduling System (WASS) is a system for scheduling and managing appointments over the Web. WASS includes a comprehensive system for creating/displaying appointment schedules, and an email and iCal appointment notification facility.
- Create calendars on which users can list dates/times when they are available.
- Built-in academic calendar lets you quickly add recurring blocks of available time to your calendar.
- Uses iCal to synchronize with local calendaring applications.
- Email notifications and reminders of appointments.
- Appointment makers can schedule directly on the calendar.
- Access controls let you limit who can make appointments.
- Calendar owners can designate one ore more managers.
- Group calendars can be used to manage access to a group of people (e.g., tutors).
- Can also be used to schedule access to a room and/or equipment.
- Works with CAS or LDAP for authentication.
Education, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wass/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.