This is the Linux app named Web-enabled LETS System whose latest release can be downloaded as weblets-2.1.5.tbz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web-enabled LETS System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web-enabled LETS System
WebLETS is a fully web-enabled LETSystem (Local Exchange and Trade System), incorporating most if not all typical functionality of traditional LETS software and/or paper based systems. This may now be the best open source LETS software availiable.
- Distributed work load for minimal load on the system administrator.
- Community based LETS currency
- Community based voting, aka Democracy.
Education, Financial and Insurance Industry, Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weblets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.