This is the Linux app named Web Librarian whose latest release can be downloaded as WebLibrarian-4.080930.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Librarian with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web Based application to manage library materials and material borrowers. Includes a web search engine to find and reserve items by borrower ID. Painless installation, very extensible and has an intuitive U.I. Runs on MySQL. A great tool for any libr
- Track authors, library materials and borrowers.
- Web based search engine to find and reserve items by borrower id.
- Integrated email to notify users when reserved items are ready for pick-up
- Material check-in / check-out by borrower id.
- Track overdue items by borrower id
- Image processing to link gif/jpegs images to authors and materials.
- PDF reports to list borrowers, items and authors and more.
- Easy installation - you will be up and running in 5 mins!
Education, End Users/Desktop, Government, Legal Industry, Religion, Science/Research
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/librarygeek/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.