This is the Linux app named Web-NoteTaker whose latest release can be downloaded as notetaker-0.0.6a.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web-NoteTaker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NoteTaker is a tool for collecting notes during a meeting. It allows you to create different kinds of notes, take attendance, and publish meeting notes afterwards. This version is designed for a meeting Note Taker to record the notes.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/web-notetaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.