This is the Linux app named Web Rules whose latest release can be downloaded as webrules-r66.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Rules with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONweb rules is an powerfully filtering HTTP proxy, and rules how to access the web. high-performance multiple-channels are support. work on windows, mac and unix-like.
- http proxy with direct CONNECT(https) support
- filtering and custom for Domain, IP, Header and URL by Request and Response
- rules for pass by http/socks proxy are support
- local dns support
- append user-define script to response
- custom connect, read/write, dns timeout
- CGI interface are support
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webrules/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.