This is the Linux app named web2Project whose latest release can be downloaded as web2project-version3.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named web2Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
All development will continue here under a BSD license:
LAMP-based Project Management System focused on satisfying real-world business requirements based on community feedback. Built on a modular app framework, it allows Add On modules & customizations to interact almost seamlessly. (dotproject fork)
- Gantt Charts
- Granular Project-based Permissions
- Active Development Team
- Task Notifications and Time-tracking
- FIle Upload & Managment
- iCalendars for tasks
Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/web2project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.