This is the Linux app named Webacula whose latest release can be downloaded as webacula-7.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Webacula with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Webacula - Web Bacula - web interface of a Bacula backup system ( bacula[dot]org )
- Restore all files or selected files from Job by JobId
- Restore the most recent backup for a client
- Restore backup for a client before a specified time
- Run Job
- Search Jobs on several conditions
- Mount, umount Storages
- Show Timeline for Jobs
- Show scheduled Jobs
- Show all running Job
- Show terminated Jobs
- Detailed information on Pools, Volumes, Storages and Clients
- Logbook - is simple electronic journal of backups
- Full supported MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sqlite databases
- RSS feed
- Improved design
- Web (ajax) terminal to Bacula Console
Information Technology, System Administrators
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webacula/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.