This is the Linux app named webfolder whose latest release can be downloaded as webfolder-1.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named webfolder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Remote web interfaced file manager capable to run anywhere including Android and BlackBerry devices. Easy intuitive interface and powerful files management capabilities.
- Browse content of file system remote machine
- Create directories
- Upload and download files
- Multiple files download including directories structures
- Rename files and directories
- Move and copy files within remote system
- Obtain download lists
- Access environment variables of remote system
- Edit files of remote system
- Delete files
- Inspect HTTP headers sent by browser
- Password protected access
- Multi windows work
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webfolder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.