This is the Linux app named WebMagic whose latest release can be downloaded as WebMagic-0.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebMagic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebMagic is a scalable crawler framework. It covers the whole lifecycle of crawler, downloading, url management, content extraction and persistent. It can simplify the development of a specific crawler. WebMagic is a simple but scalable crawler framework. You can develop a crawler easily based on it. WebMagic has a simple core with high flexibility, a simple API for html extracting. It also provides annotation with POJO to customize a crawler, and no configuration is needed. Some other features include the fact that it is multi-thread and has distribution support. WebMagic is very easy to integrate. Add dependencies to your pom.xml. WebMagic use slf4j with slf4j-log4j12 implementation. If you customized your slf4j implementation, please exclude slf4j-log4j12. You can write a class implementation of PageProcessor.
- Simple core with high flexibility
- Simple API for html extracting
- Annotation with POJO to customize a crawler, no configuration
- Multi-thread and Distribution support
- Easy to be integrated
- It covers the whole lifecycle of crawler
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webmagic.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.