This is the Linux app named Webmin module for Amanda whose latest release can be downloaded as webmin-amanda-0.50-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Webmin module for Amanda with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Webmin module for Amanda
The goal is to provide a Webmin module to configure and manage the Amanda Backup System, a great backup software. It will provide an easy way to setup, test and run a complete Amanda installation, with the tools provided by the Webmin interface.
End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webmin-amanda/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.