This is the Linux app named Webnight Commander whose latest release can be downloaded as wnc-2.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Webnight Commander with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWebnight Commander is web file manager with interface similar to GNU Midnight Commander. The main difference is that Webnight Commander have only one directory panel.
- File manipulations like copy, cut, paste, move, view, edit, upload, download, change permissions, creating new file, directory, symlink, execute (root users only)
- Ability to merge all source code in standalone PHP file
- Browse all server files if thus is configured
- User specific home directories
- Multiple user accounts, configurable with editing an ini file
- Fully integrated Ajax engine
- No database needed, file based application
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wnc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.