This is the Linux app named l2tpns whose latest release can be downloaded as l2tpns_184.108.40.206fdn3.19.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named l2tpns with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONl2tpns is a layer 2 tunneling protocol network server (LNS). It
supports up to 65535 concurrent sessions per server/cluster plus ISP
features such as rate limiting, walled garden, usage accounting, and
NOTE: this project is no longer under active development here. For a more up-to-date repository, see http://git.sameswireless.fr/l2tpns.git
git.sameswireless.fr/l2tpns.git has been merged to sameswireless branch.
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/l2tpns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.