This is the Linux app named WebPhonon whose latest release can be downloaded as WebPhonon-2.0-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebPhonon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebPhonon is a simple Media player written in Qt.
It supports any audio or video file and has a shareable MySQL/SQL Server media library
- OpenGL Audio Visualization
- Simple un cluttered interface
- Fully free and Opensource
- Play Local files and HTTP media Streams
- MySQL based media library
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webphonon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.