This is the Linux app named Webplan whose latest release can be downloaded as webplan_005.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Webplan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The webplan is a small web tool for resource or shift planning.
Several teams can mange their shifts here, team leads can
easily identify open gaps for important shifts. Vacation planning
is also supported. The tool is administered completly via the we
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webplan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.