This is the Linux app named WebScarab for Eclipse whose latest release can be downloaded as WebScarabEclipse_0.1.0_site.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebScarab for Eclipse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebScarab for Eclipse
WebScarab for Eclipse is an extensible framework for analyzing applications that communicate using the HTTP protocol. It includes an HTTP monitor and an HTTP proxy for recording all messages between your machine and remote servers.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wscarabeclipse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.