This is the Linux app named WebTorrent Desktop whose latest release can be downloaded as WebTorrentSetup-v0.24.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebTorrent Desktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebTorrent Desktop is for streaming torrents on Mac, Windows or Linux. It connects to both BitTorrent and WebTorrent peers. Now there's no need to wait for files to finish downloading. You can watch or play right away with WebTorrent Desktop.
- Lightweight, fast torrent app
- Beautiful user experience
- Free, non-commercial, ad-free, and open source
- Instantly stream video and audio
- Stream videos to AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA
- Based on the most popular and comprehensive torrent package in Node.js, webtorrent
- Full-featured, but bloat free
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webtorrent-desktop.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.