This is the Linux app named wego whose latest release can be downloaded as releasev2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wego with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wego is a weather client for the terminal. Config file for default location which can be overridden by commandline. Automatic config management with ingo. A working Go 1.5 environment (You can use goenv if your distribution does not support Go 1.5 yet). utf-8 terminal with 256 colors. A sane monospaced font containing all the required runes (I use dejavu sans mono). An API key for the backend. You can create an account and get a free API key by signing up. You can set the $WEGORC environment variable to override the default config file location. Displayed info (metric or imperial units), temperature range (felt and measured), windspeed and direction, viewing distance, precipitation amount and probability.
- Show forecast for 1 to 7 days
- Nice ASCII art icons
- Displayed info (metric or imperial units)
- Ssl, so the NSA has a harder time learning where you live or plan to go
- Multi language support
- Config file for default location which can be overridden by commandline
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wego.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.