This is the Linux app named WeUI for applet whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev2.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WeUI for applet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WeUI for applet
WeUI is a set of basic style libraries consistent with WeChat's native visual experience. The official WeChat design team is tailored for WeChat internal web pages and WeChat applets to make users' perception of use more uniform. Includes button, cell, dialog, progress, toast, article, actionsheet, iconand other kinds of elements. The following content is a pure UI library. If you want to use the logic package version, please see the Mini Program Component Library-WeUI. The style file can be directly quoted dist/style/weui.wxss, or dist/style/widgetthe components under separate quoteswxss. The default version is used px. The rpxversion is also provided here , and the file is in the dist-rpx-mode directory.
- WeUI for applet is tailor-made for WeChat applet
- WeUI is a set of basic style libraries consistent with WeChat's native visual experience
- WeUI dark mode supported
- Provides an WeUI visual standard reference weui-design
- Tailored for WeChat internal web pages and WeChat applets to make users' perception of use more uniform
- Includes the most useful widgets/modules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weui-for-applet.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.