This is the Linux app named Wiimaestro to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as wiimaestro-1.1-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wiimaestro to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wiimaestro to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Wiimaestro is a program that allows you to map custom actions to every button of the device. Useful to remotely control your PC, you can start, pause and stop music and video players, switch your screen off, or whatever comes to your mind.
Project is a remote control application, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wiimaestro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.