This is the Linux app named WinDS whose latest release can be downloaded as WinDS_0.95.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WinDS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWinDS is a Reimplementation of the OS Windows(R) XP(R) on the Platform Nintendo DS. Since i started coding Apps for the NDS, my goal was to write a program, called WinDS, which does (nearly) the same as the real appy by Microsoft. In contrast to other little NDS-Operating Systems, just like Woopsi etc. you can code your own Application in Lua for WinDS: just copy the Code onto the FAT-Disk and execute it from within WinDS! This is what makes WinDS so unique.
The New Beta 0.95 is out, it features
- 52 Classes that are already available within Lua
- 25 different types of user interface classes
- 8 different predefined dialogs
which makes it the perfect GUI sandbox for DS.
PS: More time without update means: next update will have even more improvements, as i am still developing ;)
- Fast GUI, easy to code for
- Planned: Wifi-Compatible
- Lua-Interpreter Included
Advanced End Users, Developers, Testers
C++, C, Lua
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.