This is the Linux app named WinWar: WarCraft for Windows to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WinWarCS_0.2.0_075d7c.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WinWar: WarCraft for Windows to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WinWar: WarCraft for Windows to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:(Please refer to the Wiki for updated information.)
I've moved the project to GitHub:
There will be no more updates to the sourceforge project.
WinWar is a Windows port of the original WarCraft: Orcs & Humans PC Game. It is completely rewritten from scratch using only the original art and level data.
It REQUIRES the original game; no game data is included. Since version 0.2.0 WinWar is compatible with the demo version, which you can find here:
See [Compiling and Running] in the Wiki for basic instructions.
The current code is intended to work on the following platforms:
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Store (WindowsRT)
- Warcraft Remake
.NET/Mono, OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winwar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.