This is the Linux app named Wireless Network Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as WirelessNetworkManager1.1.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wireless Network Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wireless Network Manager
This tool is built to manage wireless networks on Windows 8. You must have noticed that there's no tool with a GUI to manage wireless networks on Windows 8 like the one on Windows 7, so I thought I should create one.
Written in C#. Targeted .NET 4.0. Tested on Windows 8.1
- View existing wireless networks
- Add/create new wireless networks
- Delete wireless networks
- Change the priority of the networks
- Import/export network profiles
- Edit existing network (added on v1.1)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wirelessnetworkmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.