This is the Linux app named WMP Tag Support Extender whose latest release can be downloaded as WMPTagSupportExtender.1.2.full.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WMP Tag Support Extender with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WMP Tag Support Extender
DESCRIPTIONWindows Media Player 10 Plug-in to allow other tag support than default (APE, FLAC, Vorbis...), thus allowing inserting and editing of APE, MPC, WavPack, OptimFrog, FLAC, OGG, MP4, M4A, AAC and more in WMP.
Note: WMP Tag Support Extender isn't being actively developed or supported anymore. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you download a newer tag support plug-in instead, such as WMP Tag Plus. WMP Tag Plus is fully compatible with the latest versions of Windows Media Player and Windows. It also offers more features, like support for seeking and for the Advanced Tag Editor:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wmptagext/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.