This is the Linux app named wms2go whose latest release can be downloaded as wms2go_1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wms2go with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe project wms2GO is designed to build a local executable WebGIS application out of pre-defined or manual selected WMS (OGC WebMapServices) of free map extract. Thus it is possible to use this application on a mobile device (e.g. a laptop) without any network access.
Manuals for Installation and Setup have been added to the SVN. You can find them here:
At the moment, they are only available in german, but this may change in the future.
A demo client is published under:
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wms2go/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.